Join the St. Charles History Museum for our Family Fun Day! Bring your kids to enjoy carnival games, kid friendly food provided by the Slow Food Truck, live music, a dunk tank, face painting, a trackless train and much more.
Chalk Art Contest 2017
As part of Family Fun Day All Things Art Studio will be running a chalk art contest children ages 5 to 12 are encouraged to participate.
The chalk contest will be begin at 11:30 a.m. and will conclude at 2:00 p.m. Voting will occur from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Contest winners will receive an assortment of prizes generously donated from local businesses.
Only ten spots are available; participants are encouraged to register with Museum staff as soon as possible, as spots are awarded on a first-come first-serve basis.
To enter please fill out the form below or call 630-584-6967.
The Family Fun Day will be held at the St. Charles History Museum and on the top deck of the adjacent 3rd Street Parking garage.
Family Fun Day 2016
- All on The Table- Healthy Eating Tips
- Chiro One- Spinal Checks
- Colonial Cafe and Ice Cream
- Dunk Tank featuring Ron Onesti, Paul Lencioni, and more!
- DuPage Children's Museum
- Fine Line Arts Center- Paper Marbling and Basket Weaving
- Funny Faces Face Painting
- Jank Guitar Shop- Guitar Karaoke
- Olympia Chiropractic- Chair Massages
- The Painted Vine Cellar- Pineapple Paintings
- St. Charles Fire Department with Fire Truck Apperance
- St. Charles Park District
- St. Charles Youth Baseball League- Water Balloon Baseball, Speed Pitch & More
$25 FOR A FAMILY OF FOUR
Ticket includes: entry to the event, 25 game tickets, a bag of popcorn, and a bottle of water.
Ticket includes: entry to the event, 10 game tickets, a bag of popcorn, and a bottle of water.
$5 Additional Person/Child/Game Tickets
5 Addition game tickets, a bag of popcorn, and a bottle of water.